New Covid-19 Policies
Whilst we are delighted that we are moving away from the restrictions that have impacted us all during this time, we are conscious that Covid has not gone away and with this in mind we have decided to leave some safety measures in place to protect our guest and our staff.
- We will be wearing face coverings and politely request that our guest continue to wear them while moving around the establishment.
- Customers will be seated in the restaurant and we will continue with table service inside and online ordering system in our beer garden
- The sanitisation points still will be dotted around the premises
- The screens at our tills will remain in place
- We will still do the Ozone treatment of our bedrooms prior to your arrival as well as regular cleaning of high touch points and through clean of the tables between dinning guests
We hope that you will respect our decision to protect our staff and customers. As we head into a busy summer holiday period, please stay safe everyone and we look forward to welcoming you all at the Horse and Farrier and the Salutation soon.
News Type: Covid-19
Published Date: Monday 19th July, 2021 @ 4:41pm